Map


View Baseball Road Trips in a larger map

Tuesday, October 1, 2013

An Outsider's Perspective

Earlier today, while perusing Facebook, I came across the rankings of Minor League Ballparks from a fellow Baseball Road Trip enthusiast. This particular individual had visited 160 different Minor League parks all over the United States and Canada.

http://www.stadiumjourney.com/news/09-09-2013/464/2013-minor-league-baseball-stadium-rankings

I always enjoy reading what other people have done on Road Trips and what their opinions of various parks have been. In fact, when planning Road Trips of my own, I routinely seek out their opinions and advice for travelers. In this case, I really did enjoy reading through the reviews, especially of the parks I had been to. While I did not agree with some of what was written, it was very thought-provoking and made me really analyze my own unique experiences at parks.

Baseball Road Trips have a special way of bringing together experiences from one individual to the next. While I do not know the person who wrote this review and ranking, I would love to meet them, grab a cup of coffee, and share our adventures. Can you imagine that conversation? It would be thrilling.

Yes, I did go up to Seattle on Sunday, and no I have not written an update. Lots of major stuff is happening right now, so I will get on a blog post about that particular trip here in a few days.

Always take on a 3-0 pitch ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment